วันศุกร์ที่ 4 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Pro Ear Scuba Diving Mask for all around Ear Protection Dive Diver Divers Snorkel Snorkeling Mask Authorized Dealer Full Warranty Full reviews


Pro Ear Scuba Diving Mask for all around Ear Protection Dive Diver Divers Snorkel Snorkeling Mask Authorized Dealer Full Warranty

Pro Ear Scuba Diving Mask for all around Ear Protection Dive Diver Divers Snorkel Snorkeling Mask Authorized Dealer Full Warranty
  • Pro Ear Protects Ears from cold and infection
  • Pro Ear Scuba Diving Mask
  • Improves diver comfort
  • Increase warmth and comfort by keeping the ears dry
  • Ear cups cover ears to form tight seal


Pro Ear Scuba Diving Mask for all around Ear Protection Dive Diver Divers Snorkel Snorkeling Mask Authorized Dealer Full Warranty


Pro Ear Scuba Diving Mask for all around Ear Protection Dive Diver Divers Snorkel Snorkeling Mask Authorized Dealer Full Warranty

Pro Ear Scuba Diving Mask for all around Ear Protection Dive Diver Divers Snorkel Snorkeling Mask Authorized Dealer Full Warranty


Pro Ear Scuba Diving Mask for all around Ear Protection Dive Diver Divers Snorkel Snorkeling Mask Authorized Dealer Full Warranty

IT very nice. I think you may be like this. you can click for see full detail. I should be you will love it.

Pro Ear Scuba Diving Mask for all around Ear Protection Dive Diver Divers Snorkel Snorkeling Mask Authorized Dealer Full Warranty Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
2 Reviews
5 star:
 (2)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

5.0 out of 5 stars Pro Ear mask did the job, October 29, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Pro Ear Scuba Diving Mask for all around Ear Protection Dive Diver Divers Snorkel Snorkeling Mask Authorized Dealer Full Warranty (Misc.)
Used this for a 12-dive Caribbean trip after having been diagnosed with a 2-3 mm perforation in my right ear drum. All my medical people said "don't dive". This mask worked flawlessly to 75 feet. (NOTE: I plugged my "bad" ear with a wax plug, also. Equalizing was done normally, and I could feel the wax "move" when I equalized, but no water got into my ear. Also, during my test dive in a local quarry, I pulled one of the tubes loose. Take some very small plastic wire ties along, just in case you need an easy and effective repair. I also took a second Pro-Ear mask along, just in case.)

I don't know how it will work for all ear issues, but if you need to keep your ears dry, buy one!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good!, June 22, 2011
By 
Merrell Knighten (Shreveport, LA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Pro Ear Scuba Diving Mask for all around Ear Protection Dive Diver Divers Snorkel Snorkeling Mask Authorized Dealer Full Warranty (Misc.)
Having tried several options for keeping water out of my ears, I thought even as I ordered this product that it would be something else for the shelf after another failure.

But wait--what's this? It actually works! The ear "flaps" look like something Captain Nemo might invent, but they actually fit. They seal. If you take the care to adjust the placement, you can--and I do--go chugging along dry-eared indefinitely. So far I've backed up the earflap with a silicon plug in the bad ear, but nothing before, with or without the plug, lasted even a calm-water snorkling trip. This one works, and works, and works. And more--with the snorkle added, I've found that I can actually clear the mask by blowing in it, a rarity for me.

Does it work? Well, I plan to buy a spare before I go on the next snorkling trip, just in case. It never hurts to have one in carry-on.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See both customer reviews...




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น